Gross Perthun
+49(621)-33092-0

Manufacturers of varnishes and paint Gross & Perthun

1918
Foundation of the company by Peter Groß und Paul Perthun in Mannheim

1923
New construction of a tank storage for binders and solvents

1930
Expansion of the company premises by further construction areas

1943
Destruction of the whole company by bombing during World War II

1944
Reconstruction of the company (step-by-step until 1950)

1949
Construction of a new plant for paint production

1951
New construction of a storage building

1962
Construction of a new plant for the production of binders

1964
Construction of a new development laboratory

1970
New construction of a production plant for large batches

1971
New construction of a solvent department

1980
New construction for the production of hardening agents

1985
Set-up of a new hall for packaging

1995
New construction of a plant for high-volume production of solvent-free products

2000
New construction of a finished goods store

2004
Reconstruction and expansion of a development laboratory

2006
New construction of a building complex with social rooms, consignment hall, container cleaning system and loading station for electrically powered fork-lift trucks

2008
New construction for storage of raw materials and for products according to VBF (regulation concerning flammable liquids)

2012
New construction of tank storage, continuation of new construction for production incl. test lab

2014
Completion of the construction works and start-up of operation step-by-step

2015
Relocation to the new production plant, start-up and put into operation of the new test lab

Top